Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 49 Busan: Somewhere near Taegeuk-do Village


I boarded bus #2 from exit 6 of Toseong station. This place is a couple of stops before the actual terminating stop at the top of the hill that leads to Taegeuk-do Village. I was on another side of the hill. 

I alighted initially because i was captivated by the view. The cityscape is a mess, a beautiful mess. I remember standing on a rooftop, looking ahead, skimming through all the cubes and cuboids that extend till the horizon. Hundreds of thousands of lives were within my sight. The vastness of Busan city is overwhelming, but enchanting at the same time.


























Labels:


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 49 Busan: Somewhere near Taegeuk-do Village" was Posted On: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 @11:00 PM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.