Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 48 Busan: Gukje Market, Gwangbok-ro Street

I got out from exit 5 of Nampo-dong station and somehow i walked till i found my way to Gwangbok-ro fashion street. From there, i found my way to Gukje Market and BIFF and parts of the adjacent markets. The streets were quite packed but i still enjoyed walking through the crowded streets and browsing through whatever attracts me.

I found myself at Gukje Market and i searched for the food alley. I think bibim tangmyeon might be one of the signature dishes in this market because there are a number of shops selling the same thing. I ordered a bowl without vegetables. I like the that the glass noodles used are soft and easy to chew. They added some kind of sauce(tasted like sesame oil/soy sauce) and hot sauce as well. It is really spicy for me even though i scooped out a small portion of the hot sauce, but delicious nonetheless. I finished everything on my bowl.










Bibim Tangmyeon without vegetables, 3500won





BIFF square in the evening

Labels: ,


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 48 Busan: Gukje Market, Gwangbok-ro Street" was Posted On: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 @6:08 PM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.