Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 48 Busan: Taejongdae


This morning, i boarded bus #101 from the area near Munhyeon to Taejongdae. The bus passes Busan station as well. The weather is hot as hell. It is so hot that i felt like a mermaid on land. I purchased a ticket for the shuttle bus and waited for about 30 minutes before i could get on one. I also tried packet milkshake! It tastes really good and it only costs 2000won. 

I alighted at the observatory and walked towards the lighthouse. I haven't seen the sea in a pretty long time, so i relished the time i spent (under the scorching hot sun) at the cliffs that overlook the sea. Standing  on the edge of the land did make me feel powerless. A tidal wave could come and sweep me away like how i use a duster to sweep away specks of dust. Humans will always remain at the mercy of Mother Nature. With that said, Nature is beautiful, jaw-droppingly beautiful.



I took the shuttle bus and decided to slight at the last stop, Taejongsa Temple, before i end my tour at Taejongdae. Taejongsa is a very small temple that is home to a friendly monk and two small dogs who follow him wherever he goes. 

Mrs Kim prepared breakfast!!


2000won of milky goodness. Why didn't i discover this earlier!?















Toilet for the seagulls


Taejongsa Temple





The view at soldiers' monument near the entrance.




0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 48 Busan: Taejongdae" was Posted On: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 @2:14 AM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.